Re: GoDaddy bullying tactics

+ (text/html)
Author: keith smith
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: GoDaddy bullying tactics

Actually I believe a sub-domain will draw SEO power from the main domain. If the main domain has 1000 _quality_ inbound links, that strength may "bleed" over to the sub-domain. It is just a theory I have after much SEO research.

Joshua Zeidner <> wrote:

On 8/20/07, Nathan Aubrey <> wrote: I think he meant request the owner of grill.com to sell you godaddy.grill.com

yep! I know of one person whose entire business is a relatively lame web site on some theoretically valuable domains. What this guy doesnt realize is I get the same value from this.josh.com and that.josh.com from thisjosh.com and thatjosh.com.

wait till I tell these genius VCs how DNS works!

- jmz

--
.0000. communication.
.0001. development.