Re: Who is the best registar?

Author: Michael Sammartano
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: keith smith
Subject: Re: Who is the best registar?
Keith>>

I have used GoDaddy in the past but changed to 1and1 two years ago. I have had NO ISSUES with them. I can honestly say however, I do not like the interface they provide for the control panel. Otherwise, once setup and you change the dns settings ( I reccommend Zoneedit, HIGHLY!!) you don't have to go to the 1and1 control panel again. The pricing was similar to GoDaddy, but way less problems....

Mike

--
Please visit
http://www.iconnetworksolutions.com