Fedora 7/Ubuntu help

+ (text/html)
Author: Stephen P Rufle
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Stephen P Rufle
Subject: Fedora 7/Ubuntu help
I would like to ask the list if there is anyone that lives near
Ray/Cooper who would be willing to help me learn about GNU/Linux ( I am
starting with the two distros in the subject). I would be willing to buy
dinner ( pizza ... etc or you can eat a home cooked meal :) and then
tutor me on the different issues I might be having. I am always willing
to RTFM if I have too, so I think I would only need this to happen
sometimes.

Items of interest to

    * Software RAID ( wanted to know someone before I invoke a failure)
          o GUI tool to show state or manage
    * Would like to set up VNC so I can run the comp with no monitor
      after it is setup
    * General guidance on living with Linux

If anyone is interested email me at