Re: Mandrake CDs

Author: Josef Lowder
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Mandrake CDs
.
I think I have some Jim. But better yet, if you like Mandrake/Mandriva,
you will "love" PCLinuxOS which is Mandriva all fancied up with lots
of enhancements. 2 gig of apps on a single live CD. Just boot it up
and click on the install icon on the desktop and you're home free!

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007, Jim wrote