Re: SVG demo

Author: Joseph Sinclair
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: SVG demo
Be careful, if you're not running the very latest Firefox (not all distros have upgraded to 2.x) it can peg your CPU and all you get is an image of static. It looks like the SVG part works great, but the author also tries to do something "pretty" with javascript, and while it's valid, it exercises some bugs in the scripting engine in older Firefox versions.