Re: Promoting PLUG [WAS: Re: OT: LUGs dying out]

+ (text/html)
Author: Shawn Badger
To: dennisk, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Promoting PLUG [WAS: Re: OT: LUGs dying out]
I like the idea of the business cards! It would be easy to hand them out
and more likely the person would keep them, or at least I think they would.
It would also be nice to include the email address on there to subscribe to
the e-mail list. I would even cough up the 5 bucks to print them to hand
out.