Stammtisch tonight

Author: der.hans
To: quatsch
Subject: Stammtisch tonight
moin moin,

the Stammtische are tonight.

http://www.LuftHans.com/Free_Software_Stammtisch

We've got meetings east and west on the south side of the valley. Both
start at 19:00. Show up whenever.

Let me know if you'd like to start one in another part of town.

Also, we have a specific request for someone to organize a Stammtisch in
Flagstaff. It just takes a commitment to be there or find someone else to
be there if you can't make it. Having a location helps, but we can manage
that if you don't know of any place appropriate. The Flagstaff location
would be working, I hope, with LUNA.

Tempe
Boulders on Broadway
530 W Broadway Rd
Tempe, AZ 85282-1311

480 921 9431
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=530+W+Broadway+Rd,Tempe+AZ+85282

Leap's Frozen Custard & Coffee
12725 W Indian School Road, Suite B-101
Avondale, AZ 85323-9522

623 535 5370
http://www.leapsfrozencustard.com/
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=12725+W+Indian+School+Rd,Avondale,AZ+85323-9522

ciao,

der.hans
#  <allbery_b> wouldn't that be "shopping is hard, let's do math"?