spam fax

Author: Michael Havens
To: Main PLUG discussion list
New-Topics: Re: spam fax Technicolor
Subject: spam fax
I was sitting at my computer lookig at por..... errrr..... minding my own
businesswhen suddenly my cell phone rang.
"Hello?" I asked; to which the response was "<beeeeeep beeeeeep beeeeep>".
I hung up and about five minutes later the same thing occurred. Being the good
samaritan I am I called them to tell them the problem. I got a fax line. Then
the phone rings again and it is the same number. So I write a note and fax it
to them. After the same thing happened twice more I became evil and taped
four sheets of paper together, dialed the number, and made a never ending
fax! As my fax was in process the line became disconnected. I subsequently
redialed but their fax will not receive. Guess what! They haven't called me
back:D