Re: not a reply to Dazed_75

+ (text/html)
Author: Dazed_75
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: not a reply to Dazed_75
BTW, my reply to Darrin's message showed up immediately. My thinking is
that the option in the discussion list has a boundary condition on messages
so the zeroth message is not echoed to the sender even though it is sent to
the member list except for the originator. Subsequent messages (1-n) do get
sent and work properly for the echo to originator.