Re: New Eben Moglen speech available

+ (text/html)
Author: Ben Francom
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: New Eben Moglen speech available
On 5/16/07, Alan Dayley <> wrote:

> Given at the Red Hat Summit. I downloaded it last night but have not
> watched yet. I have every confidence that it is worth listening to.

Just finished watching it. He is the man! One of his main points about the
Novell-Microsoft deal is, "We're [Gnu/Linux is] an ecological system. If
you undermine community defenses, you're undermining the whole ecology. And
doing that for the benefit of your customers at the expense of your
suppliers is not a good way to stay in business."