Re: Part Time Job Available

+ (text/html)
Author: keith smith
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Part Time Job Available
Sorry to increase your work load. I'm guessing there might be over 1000 folks on this list. You might get more than a few responses.

I also suspect there are a number of good candidates that are not finding that door.

I'd be interested in hearing about your journey. If you are willing to share this might be a good learning experience for those looking for a position and those looking to fill a position.

Keith

Ben Francom <> wrote: On 4/30/07, keith smith <> wrote: I'm curious why the requirement for a degree candidate. Now I might be wrong and things might have changed, however from the little I know, most sys admin positions do not require a degree. Am I wrong?

Point noted. I'll accept all resumes, degree and non-degree alike. Go ahead and send it. If your the right fit, we'll hire you. ---------------------------------------------------

Keith Smith
A Free Full Page Ad on Do Phoenix
An up and coming Phoenix website