Problem for this week's Devel meeting

Author: Alan Dayley
To: List for Linux development and software engineering discussions.
CC: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Problem for this week's Devel meeting
This last weekend there was a death in my extended family. The funeral
and surrounding events will be on Thursday, precluding my hosting of the
PLUG-Devel Meeting. This means that not only do we need a presentation
still, we need someone to host and a venue to hold it for this month.

Do we have volunteers for hosting and location for this week's meeting?

I can drive the discussion to make other arrangements but will not be
able to host or attend.

I am sorry for the late inconvenience to the group. I had hoped that
the schedule would allow the meeting to proceed undisturbed.

Alan