Re: Old Floppies

+ (text/html)
Author: Shawn Badger
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Old Floppies
I seem to rember somethign about that as well. If i rember correctly when
1.44's became widespread the on 720's produced where the ones that couldn't
be formatted at the higher data rate. Just to make sure you don't have any
compatablity problems, I would tape over the second square hole. This will
make the HD drives think it is a DD disk.