RE: Cacti - Stopped graphing one device

+ (text/html)
Author: Bryan O'Neal
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: RE: Cacti - Stopped graphing one device
I attempted to disable and re-enable the device with no luck. However,
after a prolonged network outage (while I was reorganizing my cables in
the MDF) every thing started working again. It was quite odd, but my
guess is that the router in question my have registered an inaccurate
time for one reading (just after reboot while it was on GMT -7 instead
of GMT -7 AZ) and that is why the graphing stopped.

But it was very odd none the less.