MySQL Engineer opportunity

Author: vodhner@cox.net
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: MySQL Engineer opportunity
My employer is looking for a MySQL database engineer with 3-5 years experience. I gather this position would work in a Linux environment, but the group's primary focus is Informix and some Oracle running under Solaris, so knowledge or at least interest in growing into those areas would be important.

They're also looking for a senior Oracle engineer, and a senior Solaris engineer.

I'm exposing this to my Linus friends first but will post elsewhere shortly.

Please contact me for details.

Vic