Re: Feisty torrents?

Author: der.hans
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Feisty torrents?
Am 20. Apr, 2007 schwätzte David Huerta so:

> On 4/20/07, der.hans <> wrote:
>> moin moin,
>>
>> I went looking for Ubuntu 7.10 torrents this evening, but didn't find any.
>>
>> I have some bandwidth I can donate, so I thought I'd join as feeds, but
>> it looks like they only have the ISOs up on FTP.
>>
>> bittorrent.com only had the beta. I don't torrent much, so I'm probably
>> just looking in the wrong places.
>>

> I figured the latest version was 7.04 (Feisty Faun), but I'm not

Yeah, I just can't spell 7.04 :).

> terribly familiar with Ubuntu. I did find a list of torrents at
> Mininova though:
>
> http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=ubuntu

Thanks. Cool that that shows us what's actually being downloaded and
requested.

Looks like there are a bunch of repeats there.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/666692
http://www.mininova.org/tor/666672

Are those torrents that anyone can put up?

ciao,

der.hans
#  "Lie detector eyeglasses perfected: Civilization collapses."
#   -- Richard Powers