RE: audio cd

+ (text/html)
Author: Bryan O'Neal
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: RE: audio cd
That's great, but aren't personal adorations and idolization best left
for your personal blog or something, after all, this list is getting
crowded with your messages ;)

All three since October ;)

<Aside >

For those who can not tell, this is sarcasm... I realize I am no
Vonnegut, but sadly no longer is he. :(