OT: Way off topic - Charity Auto Disposal & Looking for chee…

+ (text/html)
Author: Bryan O'Neal
To: Main PLUG discussion list, Arizona State University Linux Users Group
Subject: OT: Way off topic - Charity Auto Disposal & Looking for cheep car
So I killed my car yesterday, and I need a replacement.
1) Any one have a charity they would like me to give the near dead one
too?  They must be willing to pickup.
2) Any one have something that runs (Preferably fast and reasonable
well) that they are looking to sell?
        It does not need to anything other then be legal to drive and be
able to make the 70mile commute I do every day.
        Luxuries like air conditioning are not important, but headlights
are ;)