Multiverse repositories for i686 FC6

+ (text/html)
Author: Bryan O'Neal
To: Main PLUG discussion list, Arizona State University Linux Users Group
Subject: Multiverse repositories for i686 FC6
I am trying to install cinelerra and I am missing some items not located
in my standard FC6 repositories. Since I am running very happy install
of FC6x64 I don't want to go about adding every jacks repository, and I
remember their was only one or two extra I needed to set up when I
installed FC5 a couple of years back... Can some one please enlighten
me.

Here is what Cinelerra is requiring (Kino wanted even more)

  libx264 libraries

  libx264 headers

  mjpegtools

  libfftw3 libraries

  libfftw3 headers

  liba52 libraries

  liba52 headers

  libmp3lame libraries

  libmp3lame headers

  libfaac libraries

  libfaac headers

  libfaad libraries

  libfaad headers

  libiec61883

(Actually I have libiec61883 so I don't know why it is showing up as
"Missing" when I go to configure cinelerra)

Bryan O'Neal
Cornerstone Homes & Development, Inc.
4220 E. McDowell Rd Ste. #108
Mesa, AZ 85215