Re: Kubuntu live CD install + wireless speed question

+ (text/html)
Author: Patrick C
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Kubuntu live CD install + wireless speed question
If you wanna "fix" it, you just need to pick up a wireless G card, like this
one <http://shop4.outpost.com/product/4625808?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG>.
It's only around $25, and should be Linux-compatible out of the box,
according to this<http://linux-wless.passys.nl/query_chipset.php?chipset=Zydas>compatibility
list.