Re: keyboard sensitivity

Author: Jim
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: keyboard sensitivity
Michael Havens wrote:
> I thought there was a discussion about decreasing the keyboards sensitivity a
> while back. A search of the archies, however, turned up nothing. So I ask....
> how is it done?

I had to take mine apart a couple of days ago after spilling a can of
pepsi on it. There's nothing in there to change the sensitivity of a
keyboard. However you can usually go into the CMOS and change the rate
at which a character is repeated if you hold the key down.

--

"That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
Sidney "Pa" Larkin