Re: I got a bad feeling about this Chewie.

+ (text/html)
Author: keith smith
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: I got a bad feeling about this Chewie.
This is something I watch everyday at every level.

I did not grow up with unions and never really gave them much thought until recently.

The concept is golden! Unity in numbers. Unfortunately almost everyone I rub shoulders with will not take the time to solitify their strength through a unified front.

Things are not going in the right direction on many levels. This is one area of concern.

What would happen if the free software / open source community boycotted Suse? And did it with a great noise?

Kurt Granroth <> wrote:<snip>
I think, too, that a lot of Linux people are too pragmatic. They see
openSUSE as the best Linux distro out there now (Ubuntu is gaining
rapidly but they are still a year or two away, IMO) and aren't going to
switch based on the potential of some nebulous future problems.
<snip>

Keith Smith
A link from my website to yours
Submit Your Metro Phoenix Website