OT: Open Voting Consortium

Author: Joshua Zeidner
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: OT: Open Voting Consortium
Hello PLUG,

In keeping with the recent political tone here... I thought I would
share a web site with everyone here.

http://www.openvotingconsortium.org/

There are a number of astroturf organizations propping up lately
that reportedly advocate Open Source voting, this one is the real
deal. It has the JMZ seal of approval(tm). This is a very important
issue, and by the looks of it some groups are heavily invested in
keeping our voting machines as black boxes. The implications of these
motives are staggering. If you have the time, look over the site, and
pass it on to your trusted colleagues.

Thanks,

Josh Zeidner