Re: Looking for classes and advice

Author: Devin Atencio
To: Joey Prestia
CC: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Looking for classes and advice

Joey -

Estrella Mountain Community College in Avondale actually is the only
school in Arizona teamed up with RedHat to offer the RedHat Academy.
With Estrella you can take quite a few linux classes that actually will
also lead to RHCT (Redhat Certified Technician Certification) from
RedHat.

http://www.emc.maricopa.edu/redhat/

Devin Atencio