RE: OT: Copyright and Telephony Rebroadcast

Author: der.hans
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Arizona State University Linux Users Group
Subject: RE: OT: Copyright and Telephony Rebroadcast
Am 25. Feb, 2007 schwätzte Bryan O'Neal so:

> Hmmm... Well in that case any one know any local musicians with
> original music or original recordings of public domain music and would
> be willing to let me put said music on my phone system in exchange for
> being promoted on said phone system? I remember their being some Jazz
> musicians on the list, any one play any Jazz/Blues and would be willing
> to let me have a copy of a recording?
> :)

Scott of Traveler will certainly let you use his music.

www.TravelerMusic.com

It's not public domain, but he's pretty open to letting people use his
music. He would likely release under a CC license if I would just follow
up with him.

Frank of Keltic Cowboys would likely also be OK with it, but you might not
want Kiss My Irish Ass as your hold music :).

www.KelticCowboys.com

ciao,

der.hans
#  "We should not be building surveillance technology into standards.
#  Law enforcement was not supposed to be easy.
#  Where it is easy, it's called a police state."  -- Jeff Schiller