video card driver

Author: Michael Havens
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: video card driver
hmmmm.... the proper driver in xorg.conf/XF86Config?? I'll take a look!
must find XF86Config

    updatedb
    locate XF86Config
    <empty>
    locate XF86config
    <empty>
    locate XF86
    /usr/include/X11/XF86keysym.h
    locate xorg.conf
    <returned some things>
    pico /etc/X11/xorg.conf

there seems to be a place in there showing the settings but I don't think that
is what you are looking for. I don't believe I have the proper driver! What
else coulld it be called?