Re: Ann: Devel Meeting, Thursday, Feb 1st

+ (text/html)
Author: Ralph Prowell
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Ann: Devel Meeting, Thursday, Feb 1st
Alan,

I am currently working with the Game Design program at Collins College in
which programming in
C++ and Java are part of their program. I am planning to bring about a
dozen of my students to the AzDev meeting scheduled for Feb 1st, 2007. I
may be bringing these students also to the EvPlug meeting this month also,
but would really like to get an insight into what is on the agenda for this
Friday as well as what is being scheduled for the East Valley meeting for
February also.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Your Friend,
Ralph