Re: Firefox configuration management

Author: George Toft
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Firefox configuration management
Is it because of our interactions that you wanted to tell me to RTFM or
because of the interactions that you are being generous? Just kidding -
maybe I don't want to know the answer :)

The -m owner (or --match) worked like a champ.

Thank you Joshua and Eric for the gentle shove in the right direction.

George Toft, CISSP, MSIS
623-203-1760