Re: 770, N800, Gp2x, etc.

+ (text/html)
Author: Joshua Zeidner
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: 770, N800, Gp2x, etc.
On 1/12/07, Brant Evans <> wrote:

> > With which carriers would this work?
> >
> > http://www.linuxdevices.com/news/NS5201088922.html
> >

> This is a GSM based phone so it would work on T-Mobile and Cingular
> networks.

I believe it only works on Cingular( which is now a subsidiary of at&t ).
Actually this thing has become somewhat of a disappointment for the hacker
crowd. The hardware is nice, but its really just an uber-Treo. I was
hoping i could skype with it at hotspots, but it doesn't look like that will
be possible.

-jmz

http://www.trolltech.com/products/qtopia/greenphone/greenphonespecs

.0000. communication.
.0001. development.
.0010. strategy.
.0100. appeal.

JOSHUA M. ZEIDNER
IT Consultant

++power; ++perspective; ++possibilities;
( 602 ) 490 8006