Nokia 770 - keyboard question

Author: Vaughn Treude
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Nokia 770 - keyboard question
Hello all,
This isn't an off-topic question, since the Nokia runs Linux!
I have a Nokia 770 and like it very much. I need to get a Bluetooth
keyboard. I hope there are some Nokia users out there that might have
an opinion on which to get.

1. The Thinkoutside Stowaway _Universal_ Bluetooth keyboard gets rave
reviews, is definitely compatible with the Nokia, and retails for $150.
(Ouch!) It's a small, four-row dual fold keyboard.
2. Stowaway also has another Bluetooth keyboard that is not designated
as "Universal." Don't know if it works with the Nokia; and I'm having
trouble finding that info due to Thinkoutside's confusing and
inconsistent use of product names and numbers. It's $120, and not as
compact as the "Universal" model. The keyboard has 5 rows, and is
touted as "full size." I would prefer a more familiar layout over the
smaller size, as long as it works with the Nokia.
3. Freedom's Universal model is cheaper still (retail price $90). It's
got five rows, and I understand it works with the Nokia. But how is its
quality?

I'd appreciate any feed back.
Vaughn