Re: [PhxBUG] Networking

+ (text/html)
Author: Mike Schwartz
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Mike L Schwartz
Subject: Re: [PhxBUG] Networking
(top posting only for consistency with
the previous reply in this thread...)
Aha, this does answer one question I was wondering about:
(here is a quote from "http://www.aztcs.org/about/about.shtml":)

<< "TCS is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation and is affiliated with
Association
of PC Users Groups <http://www.apcug.net/> and the Arizona Alliance of
Computer Clubs <http://www.azacc.org/>." >>

I had been wondering whether or not TCS (aztcs) was "affiliated with" the
IEEE Computer Society.
((Apparently not; - - or, it would probably say so, right at or near the
place quoted above).
Just FYI, from
--
Mike Schwartz