Re: January PhxBUG Meeting - Tues 2nd - Honeypots

Author: Darrin Chandler
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: January PhxBUG Meeting - Tues 2nd - Honeypots
On Mon, Jan 01, 2007 at 07:25:52PM -0700, Edward Norton wrote:
> Yay, I've been waiting for something like this for a while. Any idea if
> Sebek will be discussed in the presentation, Darrin? And, (this may be
> obvious), is it going to be dealing with deployment on BSD or Linux boxes?

I haven't gone over the presentation with Darren at all, so I'll be as
interested as anyone to see it. He's done a fine job presenting in the
past.

Surely it will be deployed on BSD. Not knowing what Darren has up his
sleeve I'm not sure just how applicable it will be to Linux, but I
suspect most of it will translate well.

http://www.stilyagin.com/  |