Re: PLUG site incident last night

Author: Derek Neighbors
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: PLUG site incident last night

On Dec 28, 2006, at 8:18 AM, keith smith wrote:

> I would think Normal = 0, unless you host at...... :)
>
> Could be an interesting learning event for the rest of us.

Being extremely biased here I do not think the increase of cracks has
anything to do with where the website is hosted. Every single crack
to date has been an exploit of the framework chosen not the
architecture of the webhost. We have offered space in our rack for
PLUG to put their own machine so they can have full on ability to do
anything they want.

--
Derek Neighbors
Integrum Technologies