Re: Need help getting on to the PLUG list

Author: eculbert
To: Arizona State University Linux Users Group, plug
CC: Alan Dayley
Subject: Re: Need help getting on to the PLUG list
Brian, I am not anything except a member, but as you
notice, I am forwarding and replying to this.

I am sending it back to you at asulug and forwarding
it to the discuss list at plug.

Hope this helps.

Also sending to Alan who I know might be able to help
you.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

--- Bryan O'Neal <> wrote:

> Are their any plug people out there who wants to
> help me figure out why I
> can not subscribe to PLUG? I have tried via the web
> sight and by sending
> commands to the mailman server and for some reason I
> can not get on. I
> used to get email but could not post, so I figured I
> subscribed under a an
> alias I no longer translate, so I thought I would
> unsubscribe (worked) and
> resubscribed (didn't work) and now I am sadly
> plugless..
>

> Any one out there a plug list manager?
>

> Bryan O'Neal
> Cornerstone Homes & Development, Inc.
> 1630 S. Stapley Dr Ste.223
> Mesa, AZ 85204
> (480) 505-1900 ext. 116

Ed Culbertson/ke7feg
Remember Katrina?
For several days, only hams could get out,
and talk to others dependably.

No Morse Code required for Technician class licensee's. Interested? http://www.arrl.org/

Long live Knoppix, and Puppy Live Linux cd's.