Re: Command & Conquer

Author: Mike Hoy
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Command & Conquer
Kevin Brown wrote:
>>> Actually, I have never played wow! I'm not a real gamer
>>>
>> Don't worry, from what I can see real gamers don't play wow anyway. :)
>>
>> I know because I play wow.I resent that remark. I play WoW and I'm a gamer. Talk about casting a
>> broad undirected over generalization on such a large audience (over 6
>> million subscribers as of March 2006).

Let me translate my failed attempt at humor:

Real gamers don't play wow, because if it was meant for real gamers,
people like me would not be able to hang in there and play it too. More
of a joke about how casual friendly it is. Don't take offense to it,
it's not meant that way. I believe they call it Self Deprecating Humor
or something like that.

Mike Hoy