Re: strange erratic behavior

Author: Josef Lowder
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: strange erratic behavior
.
Thanks for these tips and suggestions. I must admit I have
not checked all the connections, so will do that. Also, while
this computer is fairly new (self-built), it has an old video
card and I probably should upgrade the video card, but don't
know what card to get and I've been hesitant to make any
changes because it seems that any time I change anything
changes always seem to create new problems.

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006, Dazed_75 wrote