Re: sleeping processes and swap

Author: Michael Havens
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: sleeping processes and swap
I tell ya', if there is a way to do this it would make all computers
lightning fast. I mean..... according to ps -i less than 5% of my memory
is used by active processes..... hmmmmmm..... I'll investigate 'man swap'
and get back to you with any findings...... no finding to be had....
bummer! Google didn't even help any.

--
:~)MIKE(~: