flash

Author: Michael Havens
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: flash
stupid macromedia changed flash again..... I googled how to upgrade it and
learned that konqueror uses mozilla's plugins. So when it asked me for the
installation directory, /usr/lib/mozilla was entered. When everything was
done that didn't seem to up grade it (I ran./ as sudo so the instalation
would be global). So I tried it again as regular user. That time it said that
this was a newer version aand that it would overwrite the exhisting version.
I figured that was good, something differant. Well it finished, I reloaded
konqueror, opened the site that requires flash, and that window has been
sitting there about 10 minutes without doing anything. I know this is
diffreant because the announcement that I need to upgade flash hasn't
appeared. Any ideas as to what to do? Should I just wait for apt to fix it?

(YIPEE, I googled it!)