Re: ogg friendly stream

Author: Joseph Sinclair
To: Main PLUG discussion list
New-Topics: Java WAS ogg friendly stream
Subject: Re: ogg friendly stream
They use a Java applet to do the streaming (much better choice than flash, IMO). It works fine on 64-bit, as long as you have the Sun Java Plugin installed (the GCJ plugin doesn't work for this applet, at least not on my system, probably because classpath is still missing a LOT of the Java media libraries).