Re: phpMyAdmin install/config

+ (text/html)
Author: keith smith
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: phpMyAdmin install/config
Had installed version 2.9 went to 2.7 and now it works.

Thanks to everyone who endured this with me!

Craig White <> wrote: On Wed, 2006-11-01 at 22:08 -0800, keith smith wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I'm really stuck on this phpMyAdmin install/config.
>
> I'm running Fedora Core 5
>
> OK I followed the docs and di like 5 installs & configs. I eventually
> get to the same place. - A blank page.
>
> I can view left.php by adding it to url. I see all my databases.
>
> I can view main.php by adding it to the url.
>
> Here is the source of the page phpMyAdmin puts out.

----
do you have php-mysql installed?

rpm -qa|grep php

Did you restart apache after installing php-mysql?

/sbin/service httpd restart

Did you make the file config.inc.php?

cp config.sample.inc.php config.inc.php

There's a few items you have to config in this file 'config.inc.php'

Craig

Keith Smith
http://travelingcheese.com/search_engine/increase-search-engine-traffic.html