Re: OT - Off-Topic - Re: HDTV signal options.

Author: Ted Gould
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT - Off-Topic - Re: HDTV signal options.
On Thu, 2 Nov 2006, Dan Lund wrote:
> Sort of a tangent off of this (well, more of a question regarding it),
> has anyone in the north phoenix/deer valley area set up an HD reciever
> to get HD over air? How's the quality? How many channels can you
> pick up?

While I don't live in that area, there is a website:

http://antennaweb.org/

It's done by CEA, so I wouldn't give them any more than the zip code they
require or you'll get enough mail to make you feel "very special." The
part I like is the distance to all the different towers. Someone needs to
make a Google Maps mashup of this data.

         --Ted