Re: PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THIS LIST!!!!!

Author: Ted Gould
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THIS LIST!!!!!
On Tue, 31 Oct 2006, Chris Williams wrote:
> Can someone please get the webmaster for this site to please do his or her
> job and get me off this list.
>
> I have made so many requests I have lost count. I have tried every option
> posted and yet it would appear that nobody is minding the site!
>
> What do I have to do?
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated

See, there is actually a vast conspiracy to keep you on this list. We
took a vote, and we think that it's what is best for you. Please don't
try and resist.

     Thanks,
         Ted

PS - The list is automated, it's no one's job to handle your subscription
to it. You can use the link provided by the previous poster to control
your subscription.