Re: phpMyAdmin config

+ (text/html)
Author: keith smith
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: phpMyAdmin config
Hi Judd,

I did an install of php-mysql and restarted both server.

Still same issue.

Thanks,
Keith

Judd Pickell <> wrote: It is telling you that you do not have the mysql extension compiled into your PHP, you will probably need to look for the install package on your machine. It should be listed as php-mysql or php5-mysql.