Re: Sysadm Days early registration extended

Author: der.hans
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Sysadm Days early registration extended
Am 22. Oct, 2006 schwätzte Matt Nesteruk so:

> Is there a Starving Student Discount?

Thanks for the reminder!

We had talked about edu discounts ( several people organizing it work at
Unis ), but then it got skipped when we finally got to the details.

We've given a much better discount than I expected.

$99 for students

We even have discounts for edu faculty/staff.

$199 for edu faculty/staff
$299 for edu faculty/staff and up to 5 students

ciao,

der.hans

> -Matt
>

> On 10/21/06, der.hans <> wrote:
>>
>> Am 21. Oct, 2006 schwätzte jordi laforge so:
>>
>> > Is credit card the only way to pay for Sysadmin Days?
>> > I work for the state and I think they use check.
>>
>> I'm pretty sure we take $money :).
>>
>> Hmm, I thought we specifically were allowing paypal and I would presume
>> that we work with check and even PO. I will check on payment type.
>>
>> ciao,
>>
>> der.hans

>> WORKSHOP

>> are

>> Non-members

>> at
>> contact

>> field. Industry
>> both
>> will

>> other

>> are
>> making

>> --
>> #  https://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.CiscoLearning.org/
>> #  Join the League of Professional System Administrators!
>> https://LOPSA.org/
>> #  "The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who
>> #  are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
>> #    --Albert Einstein

#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  "We should not be building surveillance technology into standards.
#  Law enforcement was not supposed to be easy.
#  Where it is easy, it's called a police state."  -- Jeff Schiller