Sysadm Days early registration extended

Author: der.hans
To: quatsch
Subject: Sysadm Days early registration extended
moin moin,

we've extended the early bird registration until Friday.

We're also offering LOPSA membership price for LOPSA-US-AZ members!

###
LOPSA EXTENDS EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION FOR ARIZONA SYSADMIN DAYS WORKSHOP

The League of Professional System Administrators (LOPSA) will host the
first-ever SysAdmin Days training workshop, November 6 & 7, 2006 at the
Crowne Plaza Phoenix in Phoenix, Arizona. All system administrators are
invited to attend, regardless of skill and experience levels.

THE EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED

Due to the overwhelming interest in LOPSA's inaugural SysAdmin Days
program, the early bird registration deadline has been extended until
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 27! Register today and save!

Early Bird Registration (Until 10/27/06) LOPSA Members $474, Non-members $499

Regular Registration (After 10/27/06 and On-site) LOPSA Members $524
Non-members $549

Conference registration includes two days of classes, class materials,
lunch, morning and afternoon breaks, Monday evening reception, Monday
evening invited talks and break-out sessions. To register, log on to
http://lopsa.org/SysAdminDays-Phoenix.

SECURE YOUR HOUSING TODAY

LOPSA has secured a limited number of rooms at the Crowne Plaza Phoenix at
a discounted rate of $109/night. To make our reservation, please contact
the hotel directly by calling 1-877-2-CROWNE (877-227-6963). Be sure to
mention "League of Professional System Administrators" when making your
reservation to ensure you receive the discounted rate.

ABOUT THE PROGRAM

This two-day training workshop is designed to give you practical tools
and face-to-face advice from other professionals in the field. Industry
leaders will be on hand to present a variety of workshops, addressing both
specific platforms and technologies and general system administration
practices, including Mac OS X Administration, PHP, and Perl. Sessions will
cover topics such as drafting policy documents, communications skills,
time management, disaster recovery, and many more.

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS

To maximize your workshop experience, invite your fellow system
administrators along! SysAdmin Days is the perfect opportunity to
reconnect with colleagues from across the country, and network with other
professionals in the field.

Help spread the word about Arizona SysAdmin Days by posting workshop
details to you LUGS, listservs, and anywhere else sysadmins may see it!

For more information on LOPSA or Arizona SysAdmin Days, visit
http://lopsa.org/SysAdminDays-Phoenix, or contact the executive
office: Phone: 856-439-0500 or toll free at 800-285-2141;
Fax: 856-439-0525; E-mail: .
###

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  "I decry the current tendency to seek patents on algorithms.  There are
#  better ways to earn a living than to prevent other people from making use
#  of one's contributions to computer science."  -- Donald E. Knuth