Re: sabayon (was fc6 slip)

Author: Nathan England
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: sabayon (was fc6 slip)

Honestly, I don't own an iPod. I don't care to listen to music much. I have
some hymns and Gospel music, that's it. I was simply trying to make a point.
I don't know why I'm arguing this, I'd much rather use OGG as well. But back
to my original rant, companies wouldn't be so afraid to use things if the GPL
was more bussiness friendly.

--
Nathan England

http://www.paysonlinux.org/