Re: Req from Hans

Author: Paul Dickson
To: plug-discuss
CC: Joseph Sinclair
Subject: Re: Req from Hans
On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 23:07:22 -0700, Joseph Sinclair wrote:

> Brian,
> Hans asked me to let you know an email for SC use. I'd prefer be used for this purpose.
>
> If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at the above address.

Please stop hijacking message threads. Changing the subject line does
not unthread the reply. Either add plug-discuss to your address book or
actually cut-n-paste E-mail address.

Unless your MUA sorts by thread-date, your message appears with messages
from the May 12th East Side Meeting announcement.

Thank you.

    -Paul