Re: List Etiquette

Author: der.hans
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: List Etiquette
Am 16. Oct, 2006 schwätzte Lincoln Turner so:

> I'm looking to hire a Linux System Admin - is it considered OK to post
> such jobs to this list?

Yes, that is perfectly fine and highly encouraged :).

You can also post it to the PLUG web site.

You might want to also post it to LOPSA's job board since we specialize in
system administration :). www.LOPSA.org

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  "The reasons for my decision to quit were myriad, but central to the
#  decision was the realization that there are two kinds of companies:
#  Good ones ask you to think for them.
#  The others tell you to think like them." -- Benjy Feen