Re: Domain search without squating?

+ (text/html)
Author: keith smith
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Domain search without squating?
The author says :
- - - -
Note: One other thing I forgot to mention is that before the name dropped, I grabbed all .net, .org, and .info variants (all were available) in order to have more leverage over other buyers.
- - - -

Not sure how this would create more leverage.

Bill Jonas <> wrote: On Sat, Oct 14, 2006 at 08:00:05AM -0500, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> How can I get control of this domain?

I saw one person's account a while back:
http://www.mikeindustries.com/blog/archive/2005/03/how-to-snatch-an-expiring-domain

--
Bill Jonas    *        *    http://www.billjonas.com/
"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your front door.  You step

Keith Smith
http://travelingcheese.com/search_engine/increase-search-engine-traffic.html