Re: Email - Calendaring app

Author: Joseph Sinclair
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Email - Calendaring app
Actually, with everything online, I'd expect the LAN to become even more critical, since if you can't write a document without net access, you can't afford to have the net go down, or become slow, even if all you do is type text.

In other news, did anyone else notice that ASU decided to use Google Apps for Education for their email/calendar/IM yesterday?
(http://www.asu.edu/news/stories/200610/20061010_asugmail.htm)